7th THERMAIKOS INTERNATIONAL 2min FILM FESTIVAL 2014
IN FULL GEAR!
CALL FOR ENTRIES 2014
The Cultural Department of Thermaikos Municipality (ΔΗ.Π.Π.Α.Κ.Υ.Θ.) organizes the 7th International Thermaikos 2min Film Festival 2014, which will take place in Thermaikos Municipality (Thessaloniki, Greece).
Thermaikos Film Festival continues to walk creative pathways, aiming to enrich the cinema universe of Thessaloniki and to present alternative, quality film works to the cinephile audience.
We invite you to send us your films which must not exceed the duration limit of 2 minutes. From 2013 on, we accept electronic submissions (both the film and the registration form) but if you wish – for any reason – to send it via post, here is our address:
For cultural use only
Κonstantinou Varnali 2, Nea Michaniona, 57004
General guidelines. Please read carefully:
- Multiple contributions per person are eligible as long as they come with respective registration forms.
- We accept films of any genre or subject, EXCEPT FOR VIDEO ART!!
- Festival accepts registrations either electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org) or traditionally, via post.
- Εach film entry must come along with the following information and material (in English). This information is necessary for the promotional and information material of the Festival and won’t be distributed to third parties:
- Signed registration form with legible writing (in case you choose to print and post). Signing the registration form is tantamount to the acceptance of the Festival regulation
- A film synopsis (no more than 40 words)
- Two representative film stills (jpeg format, 720 * 576). The jpeg archives should be named after the film title
- The film maker’s picture (jpeg format, 720 * 576, in digital form only). The picture archive should be named after the artist’s name
- A short CV (no more than 100 words)
- A film poster (A3 size, CMYK color model, 300 dpi, jpeg) for the exhibition of films and film makers in the theatre foyer.
- English subtitles in case of dialogues or other text type appearing in the film (in .srt or .sub)
- In case of a school participation, please send us also the supplementary doc No. 1
- In case of a minor participant from Greece, please send us also the special doc “Έντυπο γονικής συναίνεσης”
- All registered films will be reviewed by the jury, which will decide for the Final Official Screening Selection.
- Please read the Festival regulation for further issues or queries.